Think of this salsa as more of a topping for crostini or fish than something you would eat with a chip at a party. This recipe was inspired by a sale on organic cherries, lets just say I stocked up. And that wee jalepeno in the picture? Well, that came straight from our garden.
Bing Cherry Salsa
by Inspired by the Seasons
- 1 c Ranier Cherries, pitted and chopped
- 2 T lime juice
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 small jalepeno, seeds removed and diced about 1 T
- 1/4 tsp salt, more to taste
- 1 T white balsamic vinegar
Combine above ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill in the refrigerator a minimum of 30 minutes before serving.